Seahorse Slacks

WAHM knitting pure wool covers for cloth nappy / diaper users Seahorse Slacks

Tuesday, August 22, 2006



I cannot believe how long I spent playing with paintshop pro last night when I was meant to be knitting up a stripe sample for Zoe.
I was trying to set up a card to print via vista site but for now have decided to print my own. I want to put some cards in with orders so that people can pass on when they get asked where to get our wool covers. This is what I ended up with using Paula's two beautiful children modelling my Koolaid shorties! I have blotted out some contact details on this picture.

I did get the knitting done - another tv and knitting late night! I think I finally switched light off about 3am (was wide awake til the end for some reason)


I am not sure if I like the combo - the variegated has sections of both plain colours through it but think the apricot is a bit too vibrant compared to the more muted buttermilk and the sugar rainbow. I have emailed to Zoe and she is happy with it but I am gogi to knit her up another colour combo for her to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home