Seahorse Slacks

WAHM knitting pure wool covers for cloth nappy / diaper users Seahorse Slacks

Friday, August 18, 2006

Having a Longie Week - Blue Camo


These are the twentieth pair of longies I have made - phewwww! I have enough yarn left from these to make one more pair of longies. I have loved this yarn to work with and several of my friends have had shorties and crop pants made from this for their boys. These are now on the website under in stock longies.

http://seahorse-slacks.gaiacraftmall.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=43


I had fun making this next pair too, they are striped with blue camo and a silver grey merino aran my 21st pair of longies and my first time of making icord. I don't like knitting i-cord, I find it mind numbingly tedious so I indulged last week by buying an icord mill from www.dragonyarns.com. It was a bit fiddly to use to start with but now have got the hang of it - you just need to watch the tension of the yarn as it feeds in and I prefer to hold and gently pull on the cord as it emerges rather than use the weight that comes with it. These are the smallest pair I have ever produced awwwww so sweet. - picture to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home