Seahorse Slacks

WAHM knitting pure wool covers for cloth nappy / diaper users Seahorse Slacks

Monday, September 11, 2006

Two New Wool Patterns


I have played with the Seahorse Slacks shorties pattern to make more of a pants style soaker - I had a dream the other night about it after being on messenger chatting to another wahm about pants patterns - I have other possibilities in my head but here are two for now.

The two pairs are identical as far down as where the leg openings and front gusset is grafted but the shaping for leg openings is quite different.

They have the same rise and width.

Once I have recorded the stitch and row counts etc. (I should do it all as I knit but I tend to write up some bits then record the rest afterwards which I know is a bit back to front but most of this is in my head).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home